Wednesday, March 24, 2010

19 weeks 6 days- Ultrasound techs are sadists.


Kellan trying to block his face with his arms/hands


Talk to the hand.



Spine- look at all the tiny vertebrae!




Profile



Peenie



The little black donut behind his peenie is his full bladder- he was holding it too! :)



Today we had our 19/20 week ultrasound at Scripps. Those people are sadists. They made me drink 32 ounces ( count 'em- 4 GLASSES! ) of water 90 minutes prior to my ultrasound and told me to HOLD IT!!! Then they were a half hour late getting me back. I almost pissed on their exam table out of spite. Clearly none of them has ever been pregnant, I very nearly peed with every step I took through that clinic. Seeing how big I am these days maybe I could have said it was my water breaking and no one would be the wiser :) Kellan was asleep for the first time in his fetal life during most of his ultrasound. I kept thinking there was no possible way they were going to get a half decent picture the way this baby rolls and kicks about 23.5 hours a day. He is still a huge baby, he is almost a pound now and he is still a week ahead of time size- wise. I hope he doesn't take after my brother- I don't want to give birth to a 10 and a half pound baby. :P But he is healthy and gorgeous and cute as usual.




















No comments:

Post a Comment